Internetstones.Com Forums

Invite Friends to Internet Stones.COM- One click from Yahoo, Gmail etc.

pin.internetstones.com- Social Pinboard- Sart yours & connect with millions of users/ organize & share
24HRS FAX: +1-281-754-4941 comodo_ssl_secure View our 3rd party security & warranty certificate ($10000) Click to view

News

Recent Activities

Guru -

Posted a new thread: What is this Gemstone please?

Thread
    Hi friends, I have found a new gem . Although it looks deep dark red externally, but when focusing light source in to the gem,wonderful nice deep red color in the gem. deep …

Guru -

Replied to the thread Price of Blue Sapphire.

Thanks very much for answers. As those answers , I understood All of you are experts in gem field . So please explain me this problem, most of people that do not know the …

alla64 -

Replied to the thread rough grey diamond.

alla64 -

Lareef -

Please upload images of the rough grey diamond and give more details such as the carat weight of the stone, the mine-of-origin, country-of-origin, a description of the rough stone, any document certifying that the grey stone is a diamond etc. that may be…

Lareef -

Replied to the thread Price of Blue Sapphire.

The image of the white rough stone uploaded by Guru is definitely not a diamond. Diamonds are not found in Sri Lanka, even though the country is blessed and has almost 75 varieties of gem minerals out of the nearly 200 recognized gem minerals found

Copyright © 2004- 2016 .Internet Stones.COM. All rights reserved.