Internetstones.Com Forums

Invite Friends to Internet Stones.COM- One click from Yahoo, Gmail etc.

News

• New

When
    a person is looking for
    rheumatoid
    arthritis ayurvedic treatment

his search ends in Kerala ayurvedic medical centers. As per Ayurveda
    rheumatoid arthritis is referred to as ‘Ama Vata’. ‘Ama’ is
    the toxic by product of partially digested foods that have
    accumulated in the body over years of gorging down food without
    considering whether it is really needed for you or not and without
    really realizing the effect of eating more than what is required.
    ‘Vata’ is the gas formed within the body which combines with
    ‘Ama’ and deposits in the weaker parts of the body like the
    joints of the hands, feet, ankles, lower back and other parts of the
    body. This is the most difficult form of arthritis and is extremely
    painful and becomes inflamed. The cause, symptoms, pathology and
    lines of treatment has all been recorded in the early books of
    Ayurveda by the forefathers of this discipline thousands of years
    before. The ‘ama’ should be digested and for this purpose fasting
    is considered to be…
  • Pardon me if I am in the wrong place but I stumbled across your page while researching online. I have really enjoyed reading the posts!

I have inherited a very old gold ring and was told that it may possibly be a genuine alexandrite. I am sharing pictures here of the colors. In natural light it is a blue/teal color (more so with the eye than camera) and indoor lighting it is a purplish color. It is quite beautiful!

Please advise me as to where I should go to find out if this is a true and genuine alexandrite. I live near the Chicago, IL USA area.
    Would love to hear from you!

:D
  • Scientists believed that the Philippines was once at the bottom of the sea and due to massive violent earthquakes, land masses formed and rises to the surface. Can
    this Fossilized Giant Clam Shell be an evidence that San Fernando Cebu was once submerged in water some thousands of years ago?

Read more philippineblog.com/fossilized-…ountains-of-san-fernando/
  • Hi

I wonder if you could advise and help me, I bought the following stones yellow sapphire - 1.04ct, white sapphire - 1.41ct and a catseye - 1.40ct and had them set in a silver bracelet in my own design at LANKA GEM & JEWELLERY EXCHANGE no 40 Ananda Coomaraswamy Mw Colombo - 03, on 15th August 2014.

The bracelet broke twice during my stay and the shop repaired it. However during my flight home to the UK on the 25th September 2014 it broke once again and I lost it. I have contacted the shop and asked them to write me an eveluation certificate which I should have received on purchasing the bracelet but the owner Ifthi Saleem is refusing to do this for me. I have been accused of receiving stolen gems from his shop, which is an absolute lie. The only time I visited the shop was to order or collect the items I bought.

I feel very cross about what has happened and the fact he has treated me in such an unprofessional and shabby way. The shop was recommended to me, I am very disappointed…

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

To get cured from rheumatoid arthritis

hebin - - Forum Cafe

Possible Alexandrite?

Lizc - - Auctions

Lareef

Recent Activities

hebin -

Posted a new thread: To get cured from rheumatoid arthritis

Thread
    When a person is looking for rheumatoid arthritis ayurvedic treatment his search ends in Kerala ayurvedic medical centers. As per Ayurveda rheumatoid arthritis is referred to as ‘Ama Vata’. ‘Ama’ is the toxic by product of partially digested…

Lareef -

Replied to the thread Possible Alexandrite?.

The price list for gem testing by some renowned gem testing laboratories are given below ;- 1) American Gemological Laboratories (AGL) AGL- Mounted Alexandrite - 0.25 to 2.99 carats US$75 - Gem Brief Report - Standard ID and Enhancement ID report…

Lizc -

Thank you SO much for your detailed information and for making it so simple to understand! I have been overwhelmed with all the information online but you have simplified it. Thank you! I will contact the NY office today and find out if they have…

Lareef -

As a follow-up to my observations above, I personally feel that the gemstone set in your ring is actually an alexandrite of either Brazilian or Sri Lankan origin. The cut employed on the stone is a modified round brilliant-cut. Alexandrites are usually …

Lareef -

Thanks Lizc for the trust placed on our forums. The thread on Alexandrites started on May 21st 2014 by Gemlite generated an extensive discussion, citing alexandrites of different countries of origin that appeared at public auctions conducted by

admins -

Liked Lizc’s post in the thread Possible Alexandrite?.

Like (Post)
    Hello...I want to get it tested. Currently looking for where to go in the Chicago area. Hopefully I will be able to update you soon! Thank you very much :)

Lizc -

Hello...I want to get it tested. Currently looking for where to go in the Chicago area. Hopefully I will be able to update you soon! Thank you very much :)

admins -

It is unlikely to be an alexandrite. It maybe a color change garnet or color change sapphire

admins -

Is it possible to get it tested? do you have a gem testing lab nearby?

Lizc -

Hello... thank you for your reply. I hope you are doing well today! All I know is that in the late 60's/early 70's a family member exchanged it with another family member, for a ring with diamonds. It has been kept in a safe until recently when I…

Copyright © 2005- 2015 .Internet Stones.COM. All rights reserved.