Recent Activities

• hungns35

Thread
    Now it becomes easy for the women's residing out of India, to buy traditional Indian dresses as well as Jewellery at affordable prices. Muskan Kouture brings a collection of well designed outfit dresses and jewellery.
  • alexsanderngaongo

Posted the thread People help me buy pearls.
    Thread

Hello everyone. I want to buy some pearls as gifts for my wife. Can anyone help me? Thank you
  • salesbear1

Posted the thread Quahog Pearl found.
    Thread
    hi Everyone:

I am new to this site and very excited to become a member. I found this it after much researching about pearls and things of this sort, and Dr. Shihaan Larif's name kept coming up.
    In 1995, I found a pearl in a littleneck clam that I
  • Largest natural pearl ever offered for sale at Christie's Dubai, sold for US $254,500, at the Christie's Important Jewels Sale, held on April 20, 2011, at the Jumeirah Emirates Towers Hotel. The Pearl that was Lot No. 79 at the sale, was a 239.7-grain,…
  • Dhanshreegems

Replied to the thread Fashion Accessories.
    Hi, You can buy certified diamond gemstones from Dhanshreegems. We are overwhelmed to welcome every customer to the world of gemstones in Dhanshreegems. It has marked an impressive name in the industry in which astrology sector and precious gemstone…
  • dangquan09

Posted the thread Hello everyone.
    Thread
    Hello everyone
    I am a new member
    I am really happy to meet you all

Unread Threads

1. Topic
    2. Replies
    3. Last Reply
    1. Online Shop for unique Women's Outfits and Jewellery

• hungns35