Internetstones.Com Forums

Invite Friends to Internet Stones.COM- One click from Yahoo, Gmail etc.

pin.internetstones.com- Social Pinboard- Sart yours & connect with millions of users/ organize & share
24HRS TEL/FAX: +1-281-886-8843 comodo_ssl_secure View our 3rd party security & warranty certificate ($10000) Click to view

News

• After being offline for some time due to unforeseen circumstances, the popular jewelry forum, forums.internetstones.com is once again live and active. While thanking our multitude of members and followers for the keen interest depicted in our fora previously, and for their valuable contributions in maintaining its interesting and vibrant nature, initiating new threads and contributing to on-going threads, once again, we take this opportunity to invite all our loyal members, to actively contribute to the development of this important forum, catering to the jewelry industry. Our discussions had been very informative, and some of the comments made were by experts in their own field, who had posted under various pseudonyms. It is our fervent hope and prayer that all of them without exception, would return back to our forums, and again contribute to its re-invigoration.
  • Hello everyone,

I am writing this because many people are finding it difficult to find the attachments tab while writing a forum post.

Images can be uploaded only through the attachments tab.

Please note that the attachments tab for images is only found in the full edit page of a post.

U will have to click on "More Options" below a quick edit post to open the full post editor.

U will see the attachments tab at the bottom of the full edit page next to the smileys.

Recent Activities

Lareef -

Replied to the thread Marie Antoinette Blue Diamond.

The Hope diamond/Tavernier Blue diamond, another Golconda diamond with a fancy dark grayish-blue color on display at the Smithsonian's National Museum of Natural History.

annylenardo -

Replied to the thread Diamond Jewelry.

can you share what you have designed so far? I also belong to the gemstone industry I work with other dealers as an affiliate and sell their goods online like locolapis.com I sell their lapis bracelets online if you are interested pls pm me I will would…

Lareef -

Given the period of origin of the Marie Antoinette Blue Diamond as mid 18th-Century and the color of the diamond is fancy grayish-blue, the most probable mine of origin of the celebrated diamond, is the Golconda Mines situated on the eastern side of the

Lareef -

The last time we heard about the Marie Antoinette Blue Diamond was in 1983, when the celebrated diamond came up for auction at Christie’s, Geneva, but was not sold. Hence, the diamond apparently remains with the same private collector from Europe, who…

Copyright © 2004- 2016 .Internet Stones.COM. All rights reserved.