Internetstones.Com Forums

Invite Friends to Internet Stones.COM- One click from Yahoo, Gmail etc.

pin.internetstones.com- Social Pinboard- Sart yours & connect with millions of users/ organize & share
24HRS TEL/FAX: +1-281-886-8843 comodo_ssl_secure View our 3rd party security & warranty certificate ($10000) Click to view

***How to Upload Images

News

• Hi! This looked like a great place to learn about diamonds and stones. My name's Jen and I chose Jemstones ... bc well, the lame play on my name and the fact that as a child of the 80's I always loved Jem and the Holograms (fake band, barbie like dolls, stupid live-action movie attempt of the cartoon somewhere in the last 5 yrs! LOL!). Im 37, college educated, very liberal - I worked for President Obama locally for 6 years and got to meet him! He is every bit as genuine as he appears on tv! I grew up in the East SF Bay Area and moved 3cyrs ago to live in the Sierra Mountains of Northern California w/my fiance, 2 cats and dog. Really the only other thing about me is Ive always been a professional sports writer w/an interest in politics and Im lucky to make a (quite meager living) doing both. Im espevially well versed in and avidly crazy about baseball at all levels with the dream of writing a non-fiction baseball book, an endeavor Ive just begun .... So thats me in a nutshell. I write…

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Gems

Manoj - - Introduce Yourself

Recent Activities

Manoj -

Posted a new thread: Gems

Thread
    Hi ,would you like to buy gems,I will help you.I have Sri Lankan Gems.So if you interest to buy gems please contact me. Thank you :thumbsup:

Jemstones -

Posted a new thread: Hi! Newbie here!

Thread
    Hi! This looked like a great place to learn about diamonds and stones. My name's Jen and I chose Jemstones ... bc well, the lame play on my name and the fact that as a child of the 80's I always loved Jem and the Holograms (fake band, barbie like dolls,…

hoangnganvy1993 -

Posted a new thread: HELLO PEOPLE!

Thread
    Newbie here. I would like to introduce myself to this community. Thanks! :angel: :angel: :angel:

vincityhn1 -

Posted a new thread: Hello

Thread
    Hi, I am a new member Pleased to interact with you Thank you, Quda

Copyright © 2004- 2016 .Internet Stones.COM. All rights reserved.