Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 53.

Invite Friends to Internet Stones.COM- One click from Yahoo, Gmail etc.

pin.internetstones.com- Social Pinboard- Sart yours & connect with millions of users/ organize & share
24HRS FAX: +1-281-754-4941 comodo_ssl_secure View our 3rd party security & warranty certificate ($10000) Click to view

new memeber

admins - - Introduce Yourself

@kathrynjackson please post some of your jewelry. I am sure our entire community would like to see it.

Price of Blue Sapphire

admins - - Valuation

@Guru our marketplace would be ready in about 3 months. I would let u know when it is ready. A lot of IT experts are working behind the scenes to make it the worlds best marketplace.

Price of Blue Sapphire

admins - - Valuation

Hello, This could be zircon, topaz or white sapphire if it was found in Sri Lanka. Take it to a lab so that it can be tested.

new memeber

@kathrynjackson welcome to our forums. We are really looking forward to your contribution. Please tell us something about yourself

Price of Blue Sapphire

admins - - Valuation

Blue sapphires from Elahera, Sri Lanka are well known in the international gem trade. They are the look-alike of the renowned Kashmir blue sapphires, the bench mark for blue sapphires in the world. In fact, when the Elahera blue sapphires first entered the international gem market, some of the renowned gem laboratories in the world mis-identified them as Kashmir blue sapphires and issued country-of-origin reports certifying them as Kashmir blue sapphires. The Elahera blue sapphires have the uniq…

Price of Blue Sapphire

admins - - Valuation

Hello, if u find it difficult to upload photographs, please send to [email protected]

Price of Blue Sapphire

admins - - Valuation

Here are the instructions for uploading the photograph of the gemstone: You will have to upload it as attachment How to Upload Images into Forum Posts

Hill's Kashmir Sapphire

admins - - Famous Gemstones

I have transferred your post: Price of Blue Sapphire

Price of Blue Sapphire

admins - - Valuation

Our friend (username Guru) writes from Sri Lanka. I have transferred the post here Hi All friends, I am a Srilankan. I have found a best color blue Sapphire from Elahara area in Lankan. Its color is Kashmir color and it can say peacock color in Lankan. Its weight three carats in rough. Blue color is best and inside the gem is full clean. Please can you tell me the prize of this gem approximately.

Hill's Kashmir Sapphire

admins - - Famous Gemstones

Hello, Thank you for contacting us. I will transfer this post to a new thread. Please upload the photograph of the gemstone

Hello, This a question asked by one of our website visitors, on the price of 50 carat treated black diamond. I have requested the visitor to upload the photograph of the diamond here.

Hello everyone, I am writing this because many people are finding it difficult to find the attachments tab while writing a forum post. Images can be uploaded only through the attachments tab. Please note that the attachments tab for images is only found in the full edit page of a post. U will have to click on "More Options" below a quick edit post to open the full post editor. U will see the attachments tab at the bottom of the full edit page next to the smileys.

Welcome to Internet Stones.COM Network. Please note that the following three sections of our forums requires registration/login to access. Otherwise it would give "Access denied. You’re not authorized to view this page" warning. The link to these pages would be accessible via the main menu of the forums only after login to our forums: 1) Chatrooms forums.internetstones.com/upload/chat/index.php/Chat/ We have over seven active chat-rooms 2) To Do List forums.internetstones.com/index.php/ToDoList/…

Hello, Do you like pinboards? Try your own pinboard at pin.internetstones.com/

THE GRANDMOTHER OF ALL PEARLS

admins - - Contact Us Forum

Have you got it tested? Can you give details like where it was found etc?

THE GRANDMOTHER OF ALL PEARLS

hello, shrink your images using the following website: reduceimages.com/ There are many websites to reduce image size. Just google " reduce image size"

Mohammed. Have you got the gemstone tested?

Hello Mohammed, I have moved your thread and post to the appropriate forum. Make sure you take the photo of the alexandrite in natural daylight outside and inside the house under artificial light. Use the camera under macro setting.

I wanted to introduce myself

Welcome Mohammed. How are you. How is studies. Which field are you studying?

Sapphire

hello and welcome. Can you please upload or give details about the certificate? Do you have photographs of the gemstone without the setting

Copyright © 2004- 2016 .Internet Stones.COM. All rights reserved.